Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I place my order?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Do you return negatives to me?
- What kind of film can you develop?
- If I order prints, how many prints do I receive?
- What address should I send film to?
- Is there anything I need to include in my package (besides my film)?
- How do you recommend packaging film?
- Do I have to worry about my film being XRAYed by USPS?
- Can I receive a mailing label to get my order to Gelatin Labs?
- Can you develop my 120 film?
- What equipment do you use to develop my film?
- I shot on expired film. Can you develop it?
- Do you develop+scan APS Advantix film?
- Do you push/pull color film?
- How are scans delivered to me?
- What makes a Gelatin Labs film scan so special?
- I have already developed negatives. Can you scan them?
- What equipment do you use to scan my film?
- What are your turnaround times for scans?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support