1. Select “Return Shipping” when placing your order if you’d like your negatives back or ordered prints. Pickup is not available from this location.
2. Include order number with your film in securely sealed bag. Envelopes available on location if needed.
3. Drop in dedicated dropbox, located inside the shop, available during posted hours.
(Disposable cameras for sale on location!)
1. When placing your order, select “Return Shipping” if you’d like your negatives back, or ordered prints. Pickup is not available from this location.
2. Include your order number with your film in a securely sealed bag.
3. Drop in our dedicated dropbox, located inside the café, available during posted hours. Ask for assistance if you need help locating it.
1. After placing your order, you’ll receive a confirmation number.
2. Our dropbox is located to the left of the main entrance to the Map Building. Put film in a securely sealed bag or box, or use one of our envelopes provided if necessary. Write the order number on the bag.
3. Drop film in top section of box, and we’ll handle the rest!
4. If you’d like your negatives back, make sure to order ‘Return Shipping’ at checkout.
1. At the front entrance, buzz in to be let inside.
2. The Gelatin drop-off box is directly across from the front desk. Place your order via the QR code on the box. Select ‘Ship Negatives’ to get negatives (and prints, if you ordered them) returned.
3. Take an envelope (or your own ziploc) from the front desk, bag up your film, and write your order number. Your film will head to Gelatin Labs!
Welcome to Gelatin Labs, your trusted partner for all your film photography needs! We recognize that each photographer has their unique preferences, which is why we are excited to introduce two remarkable options to cater to your individual needs: Simplified and Customized.